A full solution for Mechanical Maintenance Service Companies that works the way you do.
Collabit’s CMMS Software solution allows you to easily keep a record of all assets on one or multiple sites, store the method and frequency of maintenance based on the manufacturer's guidelines and keep a full record of the work performed.
Asset and location management
Collabit creates an asset register for every single site you carry out jobs on. This shows all the locations (floors, rooms etc) on a site as well as what assets are located in them.
- Add assets into the system in bulk from a spreadsheet or add assets to the system live from jobs;
- Set assets against job schedules so that the correct assets are already on the jobs ready to go;
- Asset types are associated with all of the relevant job forms so if 3 separate tasks are due on one asset the engineer can do all of them together.
Use Collabit to plan all the jobs that are due either from schedules created from closed sales opportunities or from remedial works that have been discovered within jobs.
- Plan jobs in a calendar view or a map planner view;
- Filter jobs to plan based on tags, engineers skills, jobs types etc;
- Automatically groups all jobs that are due over the planning period into site locations to be completed in one visit;
- Uses Google Drivetime and time taken to complete works to plan the perfect work day for an engineer;
- Report on jobs that are overdue, planned, completed and invoiced.
Onsite works and reports
Once a job is created on the system and planned then the mobile workforce can locate the job and complete all works from the Collabit app (available on Android and Apple stores).
- Mobile app works offline. No need to worry about working in basements or being in remote areas with no signal;
- Reports are generated automatically based on the information collected in the field;
- Other data can be collected too - you can design the forms however you wish and choose which sections are for internal use or which ones go on the customer report;
- RAMS and H&S questions built into the system. Once you design a form you can also choose the RAMS document and H&S questions that have to be completed before the job can start;
- Produces professional reports automatically - even complex ones like Risk assessments. These reports can still be edited after the job is completed before they are emailed to the customer from the system and added to the customer portal.