The UK’s Best Fire Safety Compliance Software
Collabit provides a complete and tailored solution for Fire compliance businesses. Including the current PAS 79 or a bespoke fire risk assessment template, the right tools to monitor and maintain fire risk or emergency equipment and more.Book consultation
A full solution for Fire Risk and Vent/Extract
Fire Safety Compliance Software that works the way you do.
Collabit Fire Safety Compliance Software has worked hard to uncover the needs and the common problems that you face in this industry and have put together a customisable and easy to implement a solution that will mean greater efficiency, visibility and customer service is possible.
Library of forms
Collabit comes with a library of forms designed for the fire compliance industry, these forms evolved from working with many customers and understanding their requirements and are totally customisable.
- Comes with all of the commonly used job forms including Fire Risk Assessments and Fire Damper Testing
- Allows you to use these forms and make edits and tweaks to make them unique to you;
- Your Collabit customer success representative will be happy to help you manage the process of making these forms suit the way you work.
Use Collabit to plan all the jobs that are due either from schedules created from closed sales opportunities or from remedial works that have been discovered within jobs.
- Plan jobs in a calendar view or a map planner view;
- Filter jobs to plan based on tags, engineers skills, jobs types etc;
- Automatically groups all jobs that are due over the planning period into site locations to be completed in one visit;
- Uses Google Drivetime and time taken to complete works to plan the perfect work day for an engineer;
- Report on jobs that are overdue, planned, completed and invoiced.
Automatically ensure that all compliance issues have been logged and all customers are informed of what is recommended to resolve them.
- Non-Conformances are easy to create from jobs by setting rules within the job forms;
- Different levels of non-conformance can be set to show customers the severity of them with ease;
- Workflows can be attached to the non conformances so that they create support tickets, or recommendations on job reports or just be viewable on the customer portal. You set the rules for each and what makes sense for that type of issue;
- Filter and show all the non-conformances for a customer, site or by type