A complete Water Hygiene and Treatment Software solution.
The UK’s Best Water Hygiene and Treatment Software is specifically designed for companies that provide Legionella Control or Water Treatment services.Book Consultation
The UK’s Best Water Hygiene and Treatment Software that works the way you do.
By working with over 100 companies in the industry and by interviewing countless others we have a complete understanding of your issues and the outcomes you desire. So you should find this tool a perfect fit for your needs.
The Collabit Library of Forms
Collabit comes with a library of forms designed for water hygiene and treatment companies that have evolved from working with many customers and understanding their requirements.
- Comes with all of the commonly used job categories including the more complex ones like Legionella Risk Assessments and Closed System Analysis;
- Allows you to use these forms and make edits and tweaks to make them unique to you;
- Your Collabit customer success representative will be happy to help you manage the process of making these forms suit the way you work.
Lab Sample Management
This will help you manage all sampling jobs without the need for additional spreadsheets and systems.
- Take samples on jobs either by entering the sample number or by using barcode/QR/NFC tags;
- Collabit creates and emails a sampling submission form to the lab of choice so they know what to sample for without you needing to fill in any paperwork at all;
- Holds all the jobs that are waiting for sampling results in a handy dashboard;
- Can connect to lab LIMS software systems so results are automatically taken into Collabit as well as attaching the lab certification to the job;
- Can set rules on the sample results to create recommendations and non-conformances from them.
Your customers will have their own user accounts for Collabit where they can access the information you wish to share with them. This reduces the number of emails and calls while giving them a better service.
- Customers can see a summary of all of their sites and quickly identify where non-compliance issues are;
- On the site screen in the portal they can see when jobs have been planned for that site and see a log of all the completed jobs;
- Download PDFs of any reports or any other documents you wish to share with them. Both universal folders for all portals and customer specific ones can be created;
- Can look at a log of all assets on a site and view the schedule of jobs completed, planned and not completed;
- Shows a list of non-conformances and allows the customer to collaborate with you on resolving them and close them off for themselves.