Collabit has kicked off 2022 with a major upgrade to our software (Version 13) and a new website! (www.CollabitSoftware.com)
Version 13 includes a bunch of great new features that our customers are now benefiting from:
Firstly we have completely revamped the customer portal!
The portal is now better than ever with more features that allow your customers to find and download any information they need.
- We have included a dashboard to review and comment on non-conformances.
- An asset register that shows all of the job schedules and their statuses.
- New rule builder to spot patterns in job results.
- Smart folders that automatically store relevant data that customers will need.
We have also added new features, which will allow Collabit clients to produce reports and highlight or escalate non-conformances, in line with current regulations. This means that the system is now able to detect how many consecutive instances of an issue have occurred… and that’s not even the best part! It will then allow you to produce reports based on the severity of those problems. Hence, instead of having to sort out and prioritise the non-conformances on your own, the system will do it for you, saving you a lot of admin time!
Another exciting development comes with even more dashboards and reports! In the new version of Collabit, there are even more dashboards within the system.
- Sales reports on sales activity, pipeline reports, revenue and forecasting.
- Operations Reports showing the number of jobs that fall within a month and if they have been planned, completed, invoiced etc.
- Overall Reports Showing relevant information across multiple departments.
Another area that has been upgraded is the planner. From now on, you have the ability to auto-assign regular work, thus making it that much easier to assign jobs to engineers. This feature reduces the time it takes to allocate jobs from the schedules to onsite workers. This coupled with the feature to renew existing contracts and keep the schedule rules and assets will cut admin time for planners dramatically.
Last, but not least, we have made improvements for our clients in Legionella Control, which helps them become fully LCA compliant and will help with audits!
Collabit clients need not dread upcoming LCA audits as we now have a full suite of tools that are designed to help keep compliant with the LCA.
Your Customer Success representative will help you to utilise these tools as part of the Collabit service.
Please come and visit the new website and get in touch if you would like to speak to us about how we can help improve your business processes.