Get Your Free Demo
Unlock the Potential with All-in-One Facility Management System UK
Our Facility Management Software is used by both inhouse FM teams and by outsourced FM companies to manage all recurring and one-off tasks that need to be completed in the most efficient way possible with full visibility of your operations.Book a Demo
Collabit’s solutions are trusted by these brandsCustomer Success Stories
In less than 45 seconds let me tell you why you should Book a Consultations with us.
Feature rich Facilities Management Solution
Use this All-In-One platform to store your site information, relevant documents and guides, Job forms and snagging reports, projects, and more. Collabit Cloud-Based Facility Management Software is flexible and easily customizable to suit your Facilities Management style.
Asset and location management
Collabit Facility Management Software creates an asset register for every site you work on. This shows all the locations (floors, rooms etc.) on a site as well as what assets are located in them.
- Add assets into the system in bulk from a spreadsheet or add assets to the system live from jobs;
- Set assets against job schedules so that the correct assets are already on the jobs ready to go;
- Asset types are associated with all of the relevant job forms so if 3 separate tasks are due on one asset the engineer can do all of them together.
The collabit library of forms
Collabit Cloud-Based Facility Management Software library of forms designed for Facility Management companies has evolved from working with many customers and understanding their requirements.
- Allows you to use these forms and make edits and tweaks to make them unique to you;
- Your Collabit customer success representative will be happy to help you manage the process of making these forms suit the way you work.
Store and manage all of your company-wide inventory with the Collabit Inventory manager.
- Scan and log all inventory with it’s home location along with any certification that is required (eg. calibration cert) and then set renewal reminders;
- Employees book out the equipment so you can see where everything is at any given time and make sure that equipment is booked back in after a job;
- Helps to plan works that demand the use of equipment reducing clashes and the expense of needing to hire.